Prepare Your NWEA MAP CDF Upload File
Your district team will work with our internal teams to load the following data. If you have any questions, please contact customer support.
1. Create your Comprehensive Data File from the NWEA Dashboard. If you need instructions, please reference the linked document: NWEA Guide to Dashboard Reports
2. Save the CDF file to your computer as a .csv file.
NWEA Manaul (CDF) RIT Import
1. Click the menu button at the top left of your dashboard:
2. Under “DISTRICT EXTERNAL ASSESSMENT INTEGRATION” select “Manual (CDF) Import”
3. Select your school, attach the file, and click Submit. Once the file has processed, please review and either accept or deny the import. If you need further assistance uploading your file, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com and we would be happy to help!
To generate the Informed Learning Path:
You district team must complete the steps mentioned above to access reporting.
1. Log in to your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition.
2. Open the menu (≡) and select Student Reports from the Data Center section.
3. Click the blue arrow to expand Performance Reports
4. Select the report titled How can I differentiate my instruction based on NWEA MAP assessment results?