Prepare Your NWEA MAP CDF Upload File
Your district team will work with our internal teams to load the following data. If you have any questions, please contact customer support.
1. Create your Comprehensive Data File from the NWEA Dashboard. If you need instructions, please reference the document: NWEA Guide to Dashboard Reports
2. Save the CDF file to your computer as a .csv file.
To generate the Informed Learning Path:
You district team must complete the steps mentioned above to access reporting.
1. Log in to your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition.
2. Open the menu (≡) and select Student Reports from the Data Center section.
3. Click the blue arrow to expand Performance Reports
4. Select the report titled How can I differentiate my instruction based on NWEA MAP assessment results?