Parents/guardians can run reports to see how much time their children have been spending on the various areas of the program. To access Usage Reports:
1. Log in to the Achieve3000 Home Edition.
2. From the Home Edition main page, open the menu (≡) and select “Reports”
3. Click to expand Usage Reports and select the desired report.
4. The page that appears has a series of drop-down boxes. Use them to customize your report as desired.
5. Click View Report.
6. A list of your children appears.
7. To export the report into an Excel spreadsheet, click Export to Excel at the top of the screen.
8. To print the report, click Send to Printer at the top of the screen