Please note: Do not make any changes to the student profile while the student is working on the student program or log into the account.
- Access your Smarty Ants Teacher or Site Coordinator dashboard.
- Select the “Manage Students” tab.
- For Site Coordinators: if you do not see this tab, please first click the Manage School tab to switch over to the Red school level tabs.
- Choose the correct class from the drop-down and look for the setting you would like to adjust. You can double click right on the student first name, last name, gender, recording, accessibility, language, student ID or academic goal to edit any of the information.
- For any other update click the “edit” for the student.
- Then select the option you would like to update.
- Click “Update Student Profile” to save the information.
Note: Student accounts can always be restored if accidentally removed or if the student returns to the class or school. Please reach out to Customer Support.
- Log in https://dashboard.smartyants.com/login using your Smarty Ants Teacher/ Site Coordinator logins.
- Click on the “Manage Students” tab.
- Choose the class the student is currently in from the drop-downs.
- Scroll down to the student’s name and click the edit button for that student.
- Click the “Deactivate Student Account” button in the top right corner.
- A pop-up will appear that says “This is a permanent change. This student and all this student’s data will be deactivated. If you are moving the student do NOT deactivate. Are you sure you want to deactivate this student (student name)? Click Deactivate to remove the student.