Please note: We strongly suggest only moving the student lesson when necessary. The program is adaptive and is designed to constantly evaluate the student performance on various assessments built into the learning flow.
- Access your Smarty Ants Teacher or Site Coordinator dashboard.
- Select the “Manage Students” Tab.
- Select the class the student is currently in.
- Scroll to the student who needs to be moved.
- Click the gray edit button in the last column on the chart.
- Once in the student profile scroll down to where it says “Current Lesson.”
- Choose the desired lesson from the drop-down. The lesson number is in the parenthesis.
- A pop-up will appear that says “Current Progress data will be lost. Do you really want to change the student lesson?” Click OK to adjust the lesson. Please note, data will only be lost if the student is moved to an earlier lesson. Please note: If the student is moved from lesson 53 to lesson 54, no data will be lost.
- If the pop-up does not appear, please check the pop-up blocker settings on your browser. If you do not click ok on the pop-up, the user will not be moved to the new lesson.