1. If using an external headset with a microphone, please confirm that they are connected to
the correct port(s) on your device.
2. Open Sound settings by right-clicking the speaker icon on your taskbar and choosing
“Open Sound setting.”
3. The Windows Sound setting window will appear.
4. In the Input section, please confirm the correct headphone or microphone is connected
from the “Choose your input device” drop-down menu.
5. Choose “Device properties” in the same Input section and click on the “Start test”
6. Adjust the “Volume” level for the microphone while speaking into it.
7. Choose “Stop test” button and close all windows.