The Lexile tracker is a feature that allows Achieve3000 Literacy students to easily see and track changes in their Lexile measures. This feature provides students with insights into their own growth and displays their paths in relation to other Lexile goals including their chosen career, and general college and career readiness. This is a great motivational tool that allows students to see how their hard work pays off!
Students can find the Lexile Tracker by clicking the Motivation Menu in the top navigation where Points, Achievements, and Top Career are highlighted. On the right side of the pop-up menu, they will see a graph of their monthly lexile changes.
*Please note that if a student is a Developing Reader (150L and below for "Support" scaffolding and 55L and below for "Standard"), the Lexile Tracker will be automatically set to "Off."
If you would like to enable or disable this for any of your students, you can do so with the following steps:
1. Select your name at the top of your homepage
2. Select "Admin Settings."
3. Click "Edit class information."
4. Choose "Edit" to the right of the name of the class to view all users.
5. Click the username for the student you wish to adjust.
6. If you wish to enable the Lexile selector, uncheck "Disable Lexile Tracker." If you wish to disable this, make sure Disable Lexile Tracker is checked.
7. Click Save. You can also adjust this for your entire class in your class settings (choose the class code to the left instead of "Edit" in step 4).