Home Page Navigation
Once logged into your teacher account, you can begin using Achieve3000 Literacy in the classroom.
- Side Menu – Click on the ≡ icon to open the side menu
- Home - Click on the product logo to always come back to the home page.
- Language Selector – Change the primary language to English, Spanish Support, or Spanish
- Grade Selector – If you teach multiple grades, this drop-down will appear to change between grades
- Class Selector – If you teacher multiple classes, this drop-down will allow you to change between classes of the grade selected. You can change the color associated to your class by using the color selector to the left.
- Search Bar – type in keywords, topics, or titles of lessons to search for
- Data Center – select this icon to go to the Data Center
- Mailbox – select this icon to go to your mailbox
- Notification Center - select this icon to go to the Notification Center
- Grading Tool – select this icon to go to the Grading Tool
- Select your name to edit your profile or go to Admin Settings.
- Subject Search Bar – Quickly search for lessons based on subject matter
- Standard Search – Quickly search for lessons based on standards
- Lesson Details Search – allows you to search by specific types of lessons or helps narrow down other searches
- Lesson Carousel – Features currently assigned lessons including the date range that they are assigned for, lesson name, and lesson details. Click on View Lesson to enter the lesson.
- Lesson Carousel Navigation – use the arrows or dots on the bottom to navigate to the different lessons that are currently assigned.
- Resource Center – locate materials, charts/graphs, videos, and other information related to Achieve3000