Students who are categorized as Developing Readers have scored below 50L on LevelSet or, if enrolled in the Support scaffold, have scored at or below 150L. If you have any students who meet these criteria, there will be a yellow triangle displayed next to their name on reports. You can also review the Developing Readers report to keep track of these students.
NOTE: Students who are categorized as Developing Readers need continued practice at their current Lexile level and may need assistance completing the multiple choice activities that are part of each lesson. Their Lexile Levels are not automatically adjusted at the end of each month. These students will receive content at this specific Lexile Level until they take another LevelSet assessment.
- Log into your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition.
- Open the menu ≡.
- Under Data Center, click on Student Reports.
- Select “Assessment Tools” and then “Possibly Invalid LevelSet Administrations”
- Select which class you would like to look at
- Select View Report. The report that appears will show any students that have been identified as Developing Readers.