Students should complete the LevelSet assessment before accessing any content on the Achieve3000 system. Without taking LevelSet, content will not be differentiated to the student's unique lexile level.
Follow these steps to identify students who have not yet taken the test and, if necessary, to remove them from your class or school roster.
- Log into your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition.
- Open the menu ≡.
- Under Data Center, click on Student Reports.
- Select “Assessment Tools” and then “Which students have not taken LevelSet?”
- A list of students will appear that have not yet started or in progress.
- To remove a student from your school or class, check the name of the student and click Remove from Class or Remove from School at the bottom of the screen.