- Login to Canvas
- Navigate to the published course you would like to roster in Achieve3000.
- Click on the “Achieve3000” application in the Course navigation menu.
- The application should already be available after the initial setup between the Achieve3000 Roster Services Team and your Canvas Administrator.
- Achieve3000 opens within the web browser’s iframe.
- If it is your first-time logging into Achieve3000, please select your school, classes, and grade level for each class you would like to roster.
- Click “Continue” to save your changes and access the program.
Note: Class rosters in Achieve3000 Literacy will appear empty until students log in via Canvas. Once students log in, they are automatically added to the relevant class rosters within Literacy. The teacher's full roster will be accurately reflected once all students log into Literacy from Canvas.
Adding Additional Classes
- Login to Achieve3000 via Canvas.
- Click on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on “Admin Settings”.
- Click on “Add Class from my Learning Management System”.
- Select the class and grade level.
- Click “Continue” to save your changes.