With the release of the new Achieve3000 lesson view, you may notice some differences in how our lessons are presented. Each lesson is now separated into two distinct sides – the left will present the lesson article, while the right is where student work is completed and other supporting materials are accessed!
- Lesson Steps – Click the bullets to navigate through the different steps of the lesson. Note: Not all lessons have the same number of steps. Lesson steps are gated by default in the Student edition.
- Content Selectors - Use these controls to change the student content you are previewing. From the Teacher edition you can select the specific Lexile level and Scaffold you wish to view for each lesson.
- Supporting Materials -This section of the screen contains various resources to help you prepare and teach the lesson. Test preparation recommendations specific to the state/territory are provided for the Read, Respond, Write, and Stretch article tabs. Teacher Recommendations found on all steps help you introduce the lesson or address the instructional focus. Teacher Materials, such as answer keys, the Curriculum Key, and the Standards provide supplemental information to help you prepare and deliver the lesson. Specific adaptations for struggling readers, English Language Learners, and enrichment students are included here as well. The Vocabulary section contains all the words highlighted in the article, including audio support. The Extras supplement and extend the lesson. Note: Not all lessons contain the same type of Supporting Materials
- Notes –This feature provides a text box in which to take notes similar to the student view.
- Assign –If the lesson is not already assigned to the class, this button will allow you to assign the lesson quickly by selecting dates from a pop-up.
- To-Do - This tab is where work such as the multiple-choice Activities and written Thought Questions are completed.