Assign via My Lessons
1. Select the menu icon on the top left-hand side of your homepage (three small lines)
2. Under "PLAN & SCHEDULE" select My Lessons
3. Select the list, day, week, or month view
4. Use your class & grade selectors to select the class(es) that you would like to assign the lesson to.
- **To assign to ALL classes at once, make sure your grade selector is set to "All Grades" (if applicable) and your class selector is set to "All Classes."
5. Select 'Search for more lessons' on the right
6. Type in the name of a lesson, a topic of interest, or use the advanced options to narrow your search
7. Once you find the lesson, select the lesson itself and then drag & drop it onto the date you would like it to be delivered.
8. To change the end date, drag the end of the lesson to a later date on the calendar - or- select the lesson, select the start or end date, and change the date on the small calendar
Assign via Search
1. In the space provided at the top of your homepage for Search, type a keyword and press Enter.
2. A page with results will appear according to the keyword used. At the top left corner of the image for the lesson, there will be an Assign button. Click the Assign button to assign the lesson to your class. There will be an option to Assign to the class -OR- Assign to individual students.
3. Click your preferred option. Choose the start and end date for the lesson and click Schedule. The date chosen will appear at the top left corner. If you would like to change the date assigned, click the pencil to the right of the end date.