You can use this tool to remove any lesson collections that are automatically assigned based on your classroom's content area.
- Log in to your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition account.
- Click your menu button at the top left (three horizontal lines).
- Click My Lessons (under Plan & Schedule)
- Here you'll want to click the tab heading "Collections".
- If you'd like to edit collections for all classes, make sure it says "All Classes" at the top of your page. To change to just one class, click "All Classes" and choose the class for which you'd like to edit the collections
- Click on "Show Classes" to show which classes have that collection assigned. There you can check/uncheck any classes before clicking Save.
*Please note, if students have already accessed any of the lessons that are being removed, those students will continue to have access to them so as not to erase any work they may have begun.