1. Select the menu icon on the top left hand side of your homepage (three small lines)
2. Under "PLAN & SCHEDULE" select Lesson Collections
3. Choose "Build Lesson Collection".
4. You can either create a new collection -or- import from an existing collection or course. To create a new collection, choose “Create Collection.”
5. Name your collection, and create a brief description
6. Choose a grade and, if applicable, a product and subject to filter the list of possible classes.
7. Click Show Classes to choose all classes or individual classes that will receive the collection.
8. Click “Add Lessons”
9. Type in a topic of interest in the search bar that appears and click “Search.”
10. When you find a lesson you want to assign, drag and drop it into the Lesson area
11. Choose a start and end date for your collection, along with the frequency in which you would like for the lessons to be assigned. Choose the number of days in which you would like for your lessons to remain on students’ and teachers’ homepages. You can also select any dates in which the lessons should NOT be assigned.
12. Click “Verify Schedule,” check to see if any changes need to be made, then select “Save to Collections” to assign at a later date -or- “Save and Assign” to assign now.