When contacting Customer Support via email or chat, please be sure to include the following information so we can assist you as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Your full name
- Your school & district
- What program you’re using (SmartyAnts, Literacy, Achieve Math, Actively Learn)
- What browser or app version you are using
- A description of what’s happening
- A screenshot, if possible
- Confirm if you've cleared your browser's cache recently (instructions attached)
When calling the Achieve3000 Customer Support line, please be sure to follow the Best Practices listed above. If it is necessary to begin a CoBrowse session, the Customer Support Representative will instruct you to do so and request your unique temporary CoBrowse code.
Achieve3000 CoBrowse Support is available via the CoBrowse speech bubble icon located in the lower lefthand corner of any page in your Achieve3000 account.