To edit scaffolds, please follow these steps:
- Go to Admin Settings and click on “Edit class information”
- Click “edit” to see a list of users in the class
- Use the drop-down boxes under the Scaffolds column to change the setting for each student. There is a helpful icon next to the column heading that contains the different supports available. Once you’ve made your selections, remember to save your changes at the bottom.
As a reminder:
- Content starting at 250L, with 8 multiple choice questions
- Vocabulary support on the side of the article page
- "Writing Tips" support in Write Step
- PRE level content available: 150L and 4 questions, not scored for auto-adjust
- Vocab preview pop-up screen at start of lesson
- Extra time for activity completion (at 250L and below)
- Initial LevelSet assessment set to two grade levels below actual
- Access to full translation in Spanish if selected
- Access to partial translation in Spanish if selected
- In Spanish: Hero/title & article summary; Ready/Reflect and Reflect Results; Write prompt and Writing Tips; Rubric.
- In English: Read & Respond (Both Lexile and Stretch); Puzzle; Map.
- In Both: Tabs roll from English to Spanish when hovered; Vocab & Concept Preview: Description in English; Vocabulary is in both; Audio Support in Spanish and English. Students can write in either English or Spanish.
- Extension activities and related outside links for additional exploration.
- Initial LevelSet assessment set for one grade level above actual.