To edit Toolbar settings for your students, please follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Teacher's Edition and click your name (top right of screen). Select "Admin Settings" and then click on “Edit class information”
- Click “Edit” to see a list of users in the class
- Use the drop-down boxes under the Toolbar Settings column to change the setting for each student.
*Please note, by default all students will have Annotation pens with strikeout tool enabled. If your class is using our Literacy With A Boost solution, the students will automatically have all toolbar supports enabled. These can be turned off for any students at the educator’s discretion.
In order to display the Toolbar within an active lesson, you will need to either:
1) double-click within the reading panel (aka the left side of the screen)
2) select/highlight text with your cursor
Toolbar Settings options:
- Annotation pens with strikeout tool
- Screen masking
- Full voice support (also known as text-to-speech)
- Translation (now with even more languages available)