To edit Toolbar settings for your students, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Admin Settings and click on “Edit class information”
- Click “Edit” to see a list of users in the class
- Use the drop-down boxes under the Toolbar Settings column to change the setting for each student.
*Please note, by default all students will have Annotation pens with strikeout tool enabled. If your class is using our Literacy With A Boost solution, the students will automatically have all toolbar supports enabled. These can be turned off for any students at the educator’s discretion.
Toolbar Settings options:
- Annotation pens with strikeout tool
- Screen masking
- Full voice support
- Translation (now with even more languages available)