To edit scaffolds, please follow these steps:
- Go to Admin Settings and click on “Edit class information”
- Click “edit” to see a list of users in the class
- Use the drop-down boxes under the Scaffolds column to change the setting for each student. There is a helpful icon next to the column heading that contains the different supports available. Once you’ve made your selections, remember to save your changes at the bottom.
As a reminder:
- Content starting at 250L, with 8 multiple choice questions
- Vocabulary support on the side of the article page
- "Writing Tips" support in Write Step
- Content ranging from PRE level (i.e., 150L or lower with 4 multiple choice questions) to Adult Reader level (i.e., 1350L or higher with 8 multiple choice questions)
- Vocabulary preview pop-up screen at start of lesson
- Extra time for activity completion (at 250L and below)
- Initial LevelSet assessment set to two grade levels below actual
- Access to full translation in Spanish if selected
- Access to partial translation in Spanish if selected
- In Spanish: Hero/title & article summary; Ready/Reflect and Reflect Results; Write prompt and Writing Tips; Rubric.
- In English: Read & Respond (Both Lexile and Stretch); Puzzle; Map.
- In Both: Tabs roll from English to Spanish when hovered; Vocab & Concept Preview: Description in English; Vocabulary is in both; Audio Support in Spanish and English. Students can write in either English or Spanish.
- Extension activities and related outside links for additional exploration.
- Initial LevelSet assessment set for one grade level above actual.