A student's lexile level may only be manually adjusted by a teacher or administrator within 3 weeks of the Pre-test LevelSet Assessment. Please be aware that changing student Lexile Levels will impact growth calculations and future Lexile adjustments. After a student Lexile has been manually adjusted, please allow a minimum of 4 weeks and the completion of 8 activities to pass before a student will be considered for their next automatic Lexile Level adjustment.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the teacher name
- Click on Admin Settings
- Click on Edit Class Information
- Click on the student name to access the Student Profile
- Click on the line next to Lexile Level and type in the desired Lexile Level
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit
If the current date is beyond the 3 week window, the student account will include the message indicated below:
You may contact Support to manually adjust a student Lexile Level after 3 weeks. Please see the Best Practices When Contacting Customer Support document for more information on what information to prepare for this request.